BLOOMING ART GEL (HEMA FREE)
PRODUCT TYPE: UV/LED Nail Art Gel
UKCP Reg. No: 94704717
SALON SERVICE: UV/LED Gel Manicure
CONSISTENCY: Medium to Thick
REMOVAL: Soak Off
DELIVERY: 3-5 working days
Use Gellifique® Blooming Gel to effortlessly create nail designs such as marble, natural stone, watercolour, floral print, tie-dye, gradients and more!
- fine texture
- does not run
- apply over any colour
- watercolour, marble and other nail art techniques
Our signature 100% gel line is formulated to deliver superior color depth and coverage as well as long-lasting wear of 3+ weeks on NATURAL NAILS. Better yet, our products provide peace of mind in their unique HEMA FREE formulation aimed at reducing skin sensitivities.
Protect yourself, your salon, and your clients from developing dermal allergies to acrylates by using a responsibly manufactured gel system.
! Please always use the complete Gellifique® system and follow our application guidelines.
- Please ensure that you have the necessary training to work with this product
- We recommend using a UV/LED with a low heat mode (99sec) to cure this product as some customers may experience heat spikes
- We do not recommend using acetone to clean/prep the nails
- Always apply in thin coats
- Use a primer + base coat for better adhesion
- Use a responsibly purchased (reliable supplier) UV/LED lamp of at least 48W so the gel cures faster
- Keep away from direct sunlight and UV/LED lights to stop the gel polish from curing inside the bottle
- Avoid cold temperatures as it thickens the gel polish
- Please read & follow the application guide
Step 1: Apply a thin coat of Gellifique Blooming Gel over the base coat or colour gel polish, do not cure!
Step 2: apply the colour of choice onto the desired area, over the uncured Gellifique Blooming Gel. Allow time for the colour gel to disperse for the "bloom" effect
Step 3: cure with LED lamp for 30 seconds or 2 minutes with UV
Step 4: seal off with the Gellifique top coat of your choice and cure
- Acrylates Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethylolpropane Triacrylate, Butyl Acetate, Dimethicone, Bentonite, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate
- Professional use only
- Available in Spain