WHAT IS INCLUDED
Pumpkin Spice, Plum Jam, Ultramarine, Ochre, Blackberry, Copper Embers.
The Gellifique® Fall 2020 collection of perfect autumnal hues in dark navy, pumpkin orange and blackberry purple.
Save £11 on AUTUMN NOCTURNE by purchasing this range of colours as a set.
The Gellifique® HEMA FREE gel formula delivers a perfectly pigmented shade each and every time. Learn more about our premium formula below. The product ingredient list can be found under the "product details tab".
- 100% UV/LED Gel
- Light odour
- HEMA FREE (hypoallergenic formulation)
- Streak Free
- No shrinking, yellowing or under curing
- Highly pigmented
- Great adhesion and wear on natural nails
- Premium quality brush bristles
- Tinted inner glass to preserve the gel and extend shelf life
Our signature 100% gel line is formulated to deliver superior colour depth and coverage as well as long-lasting wear of 3+ weeks on NATURAL NAILS. Better yet, our products provide peace of mind in their unique HEMA FREE formulation aimed at reducing skin sensitivities.
Protect yourself, your salon, and your clients from developing dermal allergies to acrylates by using a responsibly manufactured gel system.
! Please always use the complete Gellifique® system and follow our application guidelines.
- Please ensure that you have the necessary training to work with this product
- Use the Gellifique® complete gel system
- We do not recommend using acetone to clean/prep the nails
- Use a primer + base coat for better adhesion
- Use a responsibly purchased (reliable supplier) UV/LED lamp of at least 48W so the gel cures faster
- Keep away from direct sunlight and UV/LED lights to stop the gel polish from curing inside the bottle
- Avoid cold temperatures as it thickens the gel polish
- Please read & follow the application guide
GEL POLISH APPLICATION ON NATURAL NAILS
STEP #1: NAIL PREP
- Sanitise your own and your client's hands
- Do not use cuticle softening products or warm water
- Gently push back the cuticles and "tidy up" the area using a soft buffer or a tool which you have been trained with
- File the nails into shape using a 100/180 grit nail file
- Gently buff the natural nail with a soft buffer to remove any shine
- Cleanse the nails with Isopropyl Alcohol or specialised cleanser
- Apply the Gellifique acid -free Primer
STEP #2: BASE COAT
- Apply a thin and precise layer of Gellifique Microcrystal Base Coat or Microcrystal Rubber Base Coat
- Do not let it run into the cuticle area and seal the free edge
- Cure using a responsibly purchased UV/LED lamp of at least 48W for 30 seconds with LED or 60 seconds with UV
STEP #3: FIRST LAYER - GEL POLISH COLOUR
- Apply the first layer of a Gellifique Gel Polish Colour of your choice and seal the free edge
- Cure using a responsibly purchased UV/LED lamp of at least 48W for 30 seconds with LED / 60 seconds with UV lamp
STEP #4: SECOND LAYER - GEL POLISH COLOUR
- Apply the second layer of a Gellifique Gel Polish Colour of your choice and seal the free edge
- Cure using a responsibly purchased UV/LED lamp of at least 48W for 30 seconds with LED / 60 seconds with a UV lamp
- If you are a perfectionist and would like to cover any areas on the nail which you feel need a bit more coverage we recommend using a thin drawing nail brush and with gentle downward or upward strokes place or move the gel around as you see fit. This technique is often used to perfect the area around the cuticle or any areas which seem a little more translucent than the rest of the nail
STEP #5: ULTRA SEAL
- If you are using the Gellifique Ultra Seal Gel Coat apply it and cure 60 seconds with LED or 120 seconds with UV
STEP #6: TOP COAT
- Apply a Gellifique Microcrystal Top Coat, Gellifique Rubber Top Coat or Gellifique Velvet Matte Top Coat
- Cure the top coat of your choice using a responsibly purchased UV/LED lamp of at least 48W for 60 seconds with LED /120seconds with UV lamp
- No need to wipe or cleanse after curing as all Gellifique top coats are tack free
GEL POLISH APPLICATION ON NAIL ENHANCEMENTS
Watch Video - application on builder gel nail extensions
Failure to apply correctly may result in the gel polish not curing properly!
STEP#1: After completing your nail enhancements with either builder gel or acrylic gel ensure the surface of the nail is free from residue and is even
STEP#2: Apply the first coat of gel polish in a thin coat and cure for 30 seconds with LED or 60 seconds with UV
STEP#3:: Apply the second layer of gel polish and cure once more for 60 seconds with LED or 2 minutes with UV.
STEP #5: Apply a top coat of your choice from the GellifiQue range and cure as above
GEL POLISH COLOUR REMOVAL
STEP #1: PREP - GEL POLISH REMOVAL
- Sanitize your own and your client's hands
STEP #2: TOP COAT REMOVAL - GEL POLISH REMOVAL
- File off the Gellifique Top Coat, Gellifique Ultra Seal Gel and Gellifique Rubber Base with a tool that you have been trained with
STEP #3: SOAK OFF - GEL POLISH REMOVAL
- Soak a lint-free wipe in 100% acetone liquid and wrap each finger in foil or place into nail clips. Leave to soak for 10-15 minutes. The time for soak off will depend on the products used and amount of glitter and other nail art applied as well as the number of gel polish layers
STEP #4: REMOVAL - GEL POLISH REMOVAL
- Remove the foils one by one. Once the air penetrates the gel it begins to harden again
- Removing foils one at a time will also allow you to check if the soaking process needs additional time
- Do not attempt to remove the gel which is still hard
- Ensure to remove all the gel which has been soaked off
- Support the natural nail during the gel polish removal to avoid bending it
STEP #5: BUFF & SHAPE - GEL POLISH REMOVAL
- If there is any product residue after the soak off process use a soft grit buffer to gently buff it off concentrating on the cuticle area
- If you are performing another gel polish application please follow the steps for gel polish application