Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from our team at Gellifique®. Meet our 6 limited edition 12 unit kits available from Boxing Day and while stocks last.
From staple nude and grey to dazzling shimmer choose your favourite at just a fraction of their regular retail price.
The Gellifique® Festive Offer includes the following sets:
CITY: Mile High, Sky Scraper, Nimbus, London City, Bolt, Slate, Smoke 03, Storm, Smoke 05, Grape 01 Dubai 01, Blackberry.
Staple mix of grey and plum shades.
RED CARPET: Cocoa Nib, Rojo 07, Lora 05, Rojo 01, Lora 04, Lora 03, Rojo 04, Scarlet, Very Berry, Rojo 10, Desire.
A mix of staple berry and best selling red shades for a perfect hot red collection.
HYDRANGEA FLOWER: Pink 02, Peony 03, Hibiscus, Lycoris, Peony 02, Rosewood, Tiffany 01, Tiffany 04, Tiffany 02, Cobalt, Nightshade, Dubai 08.
Get ready for Spring 2021 with a mix of pink and blue shades.
GLITTERAMA: Copper Spark, Dubai 05, Dubai 06, Silverscreen, Wedding Day, Dubai 07, Jewel 04, Rojo 04, Dimond 07, Glitz, Enchanted Forest, Rosewood.
A mix of glitter in fine shimmer and chunky glitter.
EASTER SUNDAY: Lavender Haze, Lemon Sorbet, Lilac Dream, Peach Blush, Pistachio Paradise, Strawberry Bliss, Blueberry Pie, Lavender Meringue, Peach Cobbler, Mint Tart, Strawberry Shortcake, Brownie.
A pastel galore full of all the essential colours for Easter Break and fun minimalistic designs.
Our Signature Line HEMA free 100% gel polish formula is super pigmented, has a very light odour, superior coverage and is thin to medium in consistency. As always all Gellifique gel polish ranges are extremely resistant to daily wear and tear. Our formula lasts up to 3+ weeks on natural nails or even longer with proper post-treatment maintenance. When applied correctly this formula will not chip or lift.
Follow with our range of topcoats for long-lasting glossy or matte results.
Watch Video - product demo
- 100% gel UV/LED nail polish
- Light odour
- HEMA FREE
- Doesn't shrink under the LED/UV lights
- Highly pigmented (use a strong LED/UV lamp)
- Thick consistency and opaque finish
- Perfect for natural nails
- Apply sparingly on nail extensions to ensure proper curing
- Please ensure that you have the necessary training to work with this product
- We do not recommend using acetone to clean/prep the nails
- Use a primer + base coat for better adhesion
- Use a responsibly purchased (reliable supplier) UV/LED lamp of at least 48W so the gel cures faster
- Keep away from direct sunlight and UV/LED lights to stop the gel polish from curing inside the bottle
- Avoid cold temperatures as it thickens the gel polish
- Please read & follow the application guide
GELLIFIQUE GEL POLISH APPLICATION ON NATURAL NAILS
STEP #1: NAIL PREP
- Sanitise your own and your client's hands
- Do not use cuticle softening products or warm water
- Gently push back the cuticles and "tidy up" the area using a soft buffer or a tool which you have been trained with
- File the nails into shape using a 100/180 grit nail file
- Gently buff the natural nail with a soft buffer to remove any shine
- Cleanse the nails with Isopropyl Alcohol or specialised cleanser
- Apply the Gellifique acid -free Primer
STEP #2: BASE COAT
- Apply a thin and precise layer of Gellifique Microcrystal Base Coat or Microcrystal Rubber Base Coat
- Do not let it run into the cuticle area and seal the free edge
- Cure using a responsibly purchased UV/LED lamp of at least 48W for 30 seconds with LED or 60 seconds with UV
STEP #3: FIRST LAYER - GEL POLISH COLOUR
- Apply the first layer of a Gellifique Gel Polish Colour of your choice and seal the free edge
- Cure using a responsibly purchased UV/LED lamp of at least 48W for 30 seconds with LED / 60 seconds with UV lamp
STEP #4: SECOND LAYER - GEL POLISH COLOUR
- Apply the second layer of a Gellifique Gel Polish Colour of your choice and seal the free edge
- Cure using a responsibly purchased UV/LED lamp of at least 48W for 30 seconds with LED / 60 seconds with a UV lamp
- If you are a perfectionist and would like to cover any areas on the nail which you feel need a bit more coverage we recommend using a thin drawing nail brush and with gentle downward or upward strokes place or move the gel around as you see fit. This technique is often used to perfect the area around the cuticle or any areas which seem a little more translucent than the rest of the nail
STEP #5: ULTRA SEAL
- If you are using the Gellifique Ultra Seal Gel Coat apply it and cure 60 seconds with LED or 120 seconds with UV
STEP #6: TOP COAT
- Apply a Gellifique Microcrystal Top Coat, Gellifique Rubber Top Coat or Gellifique Velvet Matte Top Coat
- Cure the top coat of your choice using a responsibly purchased UV/LED lamp of at least 48W for 60 seconds with LED /120seconds with UV lamp
- No need to wipe or cleanse after curing as all Gellifique top coats are tack free
GELLIFIQUE GEL POLISH APPLICATION ON NAIL ENHANCEMENTS
Watch Video - application on builder gel nail extensions
Failure to apply correctly may result in the gel polish not curing properly!
STEP#1: After completing your nail enhancements with either builder gel or acrylic gel ensure the surface of the nail is free from residue and is even
STEP#2: Apply the first coat of gel polish in a thin coat and cure for 30 seconds with LED or 60 seconds with UV
STEP#3:: Apply the second layer of gel polish and cure once more for 60 seconds with LED or 2 minutes with UV.
STEP #5: Apply a top coat of your choice from the GellifiQue range and cure as above
GELLIFIQUE GEL POLISH COLOUR REMOVAL
STEP #1: PREP - GEL POLISH REMOVAL
- Sanitize your own and your client's hands
STEP #2: TOP COAT REMOVAL - GEL POLISH REMOVAL
- File off the Gellifique Top Coat, Gellifique Ultra Seal Gel and Gellifique Rubber Base with a tool that you have been trained with
STEP #3: SOAK OFF - GEL POLISH REMOVAL
- Soak a lint-free wipe in 100% acetone liquid and wrap each finger in foil or place into nail clips. Leave to soak for 10-15 minutes. The time for soak off will depend on the products used and amount of glitter and other nail art applied as well as the number of gel polish layers
STEP #4: REMOVAL - GEL POLISH REMOVAL
- Remove the foils one by one. Once the air penetrates the gel it begins to harden again
- Removing foils one at a time will also allow you to check if the soaking process needs additional time
- Do not attempt to remove the gel which is still hard
- Ensure to remove all the gel which has been soaked off
- Support the natural nail during the gel polish removal to avoid bending it
STEP #5: BUFF & SHAPE - GEL POLISH REMOVAL
- If there is any product residue after the soak off process use a soft grit buffer to gently buff it off concentrating on the cuticle area
- If you are performing another gel polish application please follow the steps for gel polish application
- Acrylates Copolymer, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Trimethylolpropane Triacrylate, Dimethicone, Microcrystalline Wax, Butyl Acetate etc
- CPNP Reg. No
- UKCP Reg. No
- Professional use only