Gellifique Precision Quick Tip nail enhancement system is an easy and convenient way to create perfect nail enhancements each and every time and when applied correctly will give the client 3+ weeks wear.
Precision Quick Tips offer a great alternative to using other tip or sculpt systems which use either acrylic or gel due to the reduced application time, no odour, limited filing required and multiple choice of shape and length.
These are not your average nail tips. Due to their superior clarity and flexibility with our ultra-thin, fully soak-able, premium-grade polymer, the service time is halved and provides strength and durability exactly where it's needed.
Precision Quick Tips take the stress out of offering nail enhancements to your clients and are a great choice for those who aren't as confident in offering other nail enhancement options.
Precision Quick tips offer:
DURABILITY - Precision Quick Tips are strong yet flexible enough to avoid any pressure or strain on the natural nail plate. Anti crack/split technology.
FEATHER THIN PRECISION - Precision Quick Tips have been created super-thin around the parameters to allow a beautifully contoured fit to the natural nail.
SPEED: This unique enhancement system gives flawless, speedy application with no need to spend precious time shaping and refining as the strength and structure has already been created for you.
- Sanitize your and your client's hands.
- Using your choice of remover ensure the client's nails are completely free from polish or gel.
- Perform a dry manicure removing any non-living tissue with cuticle nippers.
- Remove any non-living tissue on the nail plate using a 180 grit file gently around the cuticle area.
- Reduce the length of nails to around 2mm
- Gently remove the shine using a course grit buffers or a sanding band of an e - file if trained and remove remaining dust with a brush as well as isopropyl alcohol or cleanser.
- Size your Precision Quick Tips so that the side walls of the tips are parallel to the growth channels and the nail fits from sidewall to sidewall comfortably. make note of the sizes used for each client for their next visit.
- Crucial step: Now completely remove the shine on the inside well area using a coarse grit file or e-file on the tips. We also have some that are pre-etched. This must be done in order for adhesion or the tips will come off.
SHAPING PRECISION QUICK TIPS:
- Once all 10 tips are etched, remove any remaining dust and apply Bonder or Primer on the inside of the tip.
- If you require extra adhesion apply the Acid-Free Bonder to the natural nail avoiding skin contact
APPLYING RUBBER BASE COAT
- Apply a thin coat of Medium Rubber Base Coat to the entire natural nail plate on all 5 fingers and cure for 60 seconds in your LED lamp or 2 minutes in UV lamp.
- Repeat the process on the other hand.
- One nail at a time, apply a thin coat of Rubber base coat to the contact area and then a bead to the cuticle area of the nail tip. This amount will vary depending on the shape and length of the tip you are using and your client's nail bed so adjust when necessary.
- Please allow enough space to be left so when you press the nail tip into place the empty space gets filled with the product and covers the entire length of the client's nail.
APPLYING THE TIP
- Align the tip to the nail and starting at the cuticle area at a 45-degree angle gently press it down into place allowing the Rubber Base Coat to evenly spread across the hollow area of the tip and flow down the natural nail.
- You should not have any bubbles or missing areas of gel, likewise, you should not have any gel coming out from either side of the tip .
- It is always best to remove and start again as the correct proportion of gel to adhere your tips into place will determine the lifespan of the extension so this step is crucial.
- Please clean any residue or extra product away prior to curing.
CURING THE NAIL ENHANCEMENTS
- Ensure the nail is not pressed down too much or angled downwards. Once you are happy with the positioning of the nail tip and ensure that there are no gaps or air bubbles.
- Gently press on the nail tip to hold it in place and using your GELLIFIQUE PRO CURE MINI UV/LED LAMP flash cure each nail for about 10/15 seconds.
- Repeat the step on each nail
- Once all the nails have been flash cured into place, place the entire hand into the UV/LED lamp and cure for further 60 seconds with LED or 2 minutes with UV.
- Once all the tips have been cured, refine the sidewalls and shape if needed.
- Remove the shine with a buffer and clean to prepare for the application of gel polish
- Sanitize your own and your client's hands.
- Remove gel polish using a hand file or e file if trained.
- Take down the length of the tip to the length of the natural nail.
- Wrap each finger with cotton wool and acetone and leave to soak for 15-20 minutes.
- Push off any dissolved product using your cuticle pusher.
- Soak again if required.
- Gently buff off any remaining product and cleanse the natural nail plate.
- Avoid overfilling at all times as it will thin out the nail plate and can cause serious nail trauma
- Acrylates Copolymer, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Dimethicone, Microcrystalline Wax, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Bismuth Chloride Oxide, Pigments+
- Professional use only