- Partner Brand
CARBIDE DRILL BIT - CORN / FINE 5/13
- Carbide Drill Bit - Corn - RED ( limited edition PINK) - 5mm / 13mm
- Medical Grade Stainless Steel
- Manicure / Pedicure Prep
- Manufacturer Guidelines for Maintenance
- soft standard cruciate rifling (RED band but limited edition in a PINK shade)
- the head diameter 5mm / working Part 13mm
- can be used on Acrylics, Hard Builder Gel, Acrylic Gel and Gel Polish
- suitable for sterilisation with high heat (follow guidelines)
- suitable for disinfection with various products (follow guidelines)
- high-quality stainless steel
GELLIFIQUE® BRAND PARTNER PROGRAMME
At Gellifique® we focus on quality products at fair prices. Applying our expertise in trading and international connections we are glad to offer a superb quality choice of manicure/ pedicure tools for your salon through our Brand Partner Programme.
ABOUT STALEKS CARBIDE DRILL BITS
These drill bits are made out of high hardness Tungsten carbide which equips it with a long term service life and simple maintenance. The burs do not get easily clogged with material and can be used to remove artificial materials of any coating density used in the nail enhancements.
Tungsten carbide burs also have high anti-corrosion properties which means they can be treated with various antiseptic fluids as well as sterilised in autoclave and dry ovens,
WHY USE A PROFESSIONAL GRADE MANICURE TOOL
First of and foremost a professional quality manicure tool sits more comfortably in your palm thereby, reducing the strain and muscle tension during your workday. Your tools will also stay sharp and perfectly shaped even with constant use.
Furthermore, unlike non - professional manicure tools which are often subject to discolouration the aesthetic appearance of Staleks® tools will remain high for longer even with constant disinfection and sterilisation.
MANUFACTURER GUIDELINES FOR TOOL STERILISATION
The manufacturer recommends not to use glass bead sterilizers. Failure to comply with this recommendation may lead to mechanical damage of instruments and/or insufficient sterilization.
Insufficient cleaning or disinfection of instruments, as well as skipping one of the cleaning stages greatly affect the efficiency of the sterilization process.
- Autoclave Sterelisation (Steam) > Temperature 270 > Steam Gauge pressure 29 > 20 minutes
- Autoclave Sterelisation (Steam) > Temperature 248 > Steam Gauge pressure 16 > 45 minutes
- Heat Sterilisation (Hot Air) > Temperature 356 > 60 minutes
- Heat Sterilisation (Hot Air) > Temperature 320 > 150 minutes
- During high-temperature sterilization, a presence or traces of disinfectant or water may cause rusting.
- Do not exceed the maximum allowed exposure time and/or temperature during autoclave or dry-air sterilization. This can result in a loss of corrosion resistance of the steel.
- After autoclave or dry-air sterilization, you must leave instruments in the autoclave or drying oven until they cool down completely (at least one hour). Otherwise, due to the sharp temperature drop, steel deteriorates on the molecular level (loss of hardness), and resharpening will be required much more often.
*** The manufacturer is not liable for any damage to the instrument if disinfection and sterilization guidelines are not adhered to.
*** Corrosion-resistant qualities of steel are preserved only if all rules and instructions are followed, and only if high-quality products for disinfection and sterilization with proper certification are used.
- Disinfect and sterilize tools according to the guidelines
- Professionally sharpen tools when necessary to avoid performance degradation
- Store in dry conditions and away from children
- Store instruments with the blades facing upwards
- Use protective casing for long term storage or travel
- Avoid contact of instruments with one another to avoid damaging edges of separate instruments
- Do not drop or knock instruments against hard surfaces as this may cause damage to the cutting edges