- UPS standard UK shipping charge £6.95
- Free UPS shipping on orders over £50
All delivery charges are calculated at the checkout automatically. Free shipping offer available to UK Mainland customer only (excluding Highlands and Islands).
Post-BREXIT changes for EU Customers (including Ireland)
- Increased shipping fees
- VAT payments upon delivery. Gellifique® does not charge VAT on goods sold to EU customers at www.gellifique.co.uk
- Customs Duties on orders over €150 in value excluding transport and handling charges. Typically these are around 4.2%. Please check with your local Customs Office!
To avoid customs charges and possible delivery delays we recommend shopping at eu.gellifique.com
- Products are shipped from Madrid, Spain
- Free UPS serviced shipping on orders over €75 (excluding islands and remote areas)
- Free DHL serviced shipping on orders over £90. This offer excludes islands and remote areas. Please note currency conversion applies.
- Free shipping on orders over £500. This offer excludes islands and remote areas. Please note currency conversion applies.
Once your order has been dispatched and picked up by the courier your tracking number will automatically appear in your private account. Simply log in to your account and click on the number to track it.
REFUNDS & RETURNS
As a retailer, it is our goal to maintain high customer satisfaction and customer retention levels as we strive to ensure that our products always match their appearance and properties as outlined on our website.
Please always read the product description carefully prior to purchasing.
From time to time you may wish to return your items and we are happy to assist you in this process providing you follow the GellifiQue® LTD guidelines for Refunds & Returns.
PLEASE NOTE: Upon receipt all products are weighted and thoroughly inspected. If the product is established to be returned not in its pre-sale condition it will be disposed of and no refund will be made.
- All items are subjected to a refund within 14 days of purchase. To ensure the refund is made returned items must reach our office in pre-sale condition, this includes unused and packaging intact, internal and external parts not damaged (this includes scrapes and chips).
- The shipping fee for goods being returned is covered by the customer.
- Once we receive your items they will be inspected to ensure they are in their pre-sale conditions. Once we have received and inspected the goods a refund will be made in 24 hours back to your original payment method.
- In case of quality issues, product damage or inadequate appearance contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org informing us of the issue and include a video or photographic evidence to support your inquiry. You will be offered either a refund or a replacement item with your next order.
Please note that when handling a complaint with regards to product quality we may ask you to post the items back to us in order to send these items back to our lab for testing etc.
Please return your items to:
41 Deantown Avenue,
If you are experiencing an issue with delivery first please try and get in touch with their customer service, quoting your tracking number.
If you require our assistance, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us at email@example.com quoting your full name.
Whatever the problem is please speak to us as we are always glad to assist you. However, please keep an open mind to external factors which are outside of our control such as the door to door experience during the delivery process.
We work only with reliable international shipping agents and ensure the goods are packaged well and secure.